|At the beginning of 2nd semester, 2nd year
- School conducts Pre-ITP Seminar to brief students on ITP programme
- Students receive a logbook to record training activities and work assignments
|One month before commencement of ITP
- Students receive emails about their assigned companies as well as their appointed liaison officer (LO).
- Alternatively, they can check the Student Administration System (mySAS) to find out about their assigned companies and appointed LOs.
- Role of the LO:To visit the students at work to ensure that they are well taken care of.
|At the end of ITP
- Students submit their completed logbooks to LOs for final grading.
- LO returns logbooks to students after final grading.
- Each School organises a Post-ITP seminar for its students to share their work experiences.
- Students give feedback on their attachment via SAS.