Besides learning the basic knowledge and skills on mechanical engineering, students get to explore how planes fly, conduct aircraft structure design & analysis, and examine various aircraft systems that assist the aircraft during take-off, cruise and landing.
The course will also give you a head start in gaining the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license, issued by the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore.
- An option to take the Certificate in Aviation Management will allow graduates to venture into Airport Operations and Management, a key area for growth in the region.
- Local and overseas internships with leading aerospace companies such as Pratt & Whitney, ST Aerospace, Bombardier and Ameco.
- Curriculum is aligned to Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore’s Airworthiness Requirements, which gives you a head start in getting your license as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. You can also sit for the examinations in order to attain the license while you’re still in SP.
- A new AERO HUB to facilitate specialized training on aircraft, R&D on unmanned flying machines, flight simulation, propulsion systems, composite materials and operations of various aircraft systems.
- You can gain direct entry into the second year of the Mechanical Engineering degree in NUS or NTU.