Home » Student Handbook

Special Needs for Exams

  • Students with special needs can approach their School to request for special arrangements for exams.  This would apply to mid-semester tests as well.  Depending on the condition, students should have obtained a letter from MOE stating the extension of time granted such as in the case of dyslexia, or in other conditions, a letter from the doctor recommending the extension of time to be granted.
  • Original medical certificate from a doctor (in Singapore) must be submitted for accidents/injury.   Special arrangements as a result of accidents/injury are usually valid for that semester when the accident/injury occurred, if the injury is temporary in nature.
  • The request for special arrangements for exams and/or mid-semester tests will be processed and approved on a case-by-case basis.