Nurturing the healthcare professionals of the future
Once again, Singapore Polytechnic School of Chemical & Life Sciences has produced a bumper crop of Healthcare Scholarship winners. This year, a total of 14 graduates from the Diploma in Applied Chemistry with Pharmaceutical Science (DACP), Diploma in Biomedical Science (DBS), Diploma in Biotechnology (DBT), Diploma in Food Science & Technology (DFST), Diploma in Nutrition, Health & Wellness (DNHW) and Diploma in Optometry (DOPT) received scholarships to further their studies.
The scholarships fully cover tuitions and compulsory fees for the duration of their studies, and even provide recipients with a monthly allowance for living expenses. Upon graduation, they would serve out their bond at one of the public healthcare clusters.
To all our graduates who have received their scholarship to pursue allied healthcare disciplines, congratulations!
- Lee Zhen Yu (DACP, Class of 2017)
- Nicholas Ling Wei Sheng (DBS, Class of 2015)
- Ong Kai Ting (DBS, Class of 2017)
- Tan Teng Shuan (DBS, Class of 2017)
- Tang Zhi Ting, Joanna (DBS, Class of 2010)
- Quah Si Xing (DBT, Class of 2017)
- Oh Hui Qin, Joey (DFST, Class of 2016)
- Ong Faye (DFST, Class of 2017)
- Chantel Lim Yenn (DNHW, Class of 2017)
- Lee Mei Yu, Sherry (DNHW, Class of 2017)
- Tan Yan Lin (DNHW, Class of 2017)
- Wong Ying Git (DNHW, Class of 2015)
- Yeo Jia Hao Jonathan (DNHW, Class of 2015)
- Nirmal Divya Menon (DOPT, Class of 2014)
Footnote: The ceremony was held on 25 July 2017 at the Raffles City Convention Centre.