Discover and implement multiple free & low-cost ways to get an in-flood of new customers and clients for your product, service or business (and prevent sales decline due to stale ways that bring in only small drips of clients).
In this 1 day workshop: “Attract 3X More Customers & Clients”, you can expect to learn these:
- Discover beyond the traditional ways of customer-getting... and unrestrictedly increase new diverse avenues of acquiring customers
- How to implement “Octopus Marketing” - the multi legged approach of using 8 powerful selling platforms & channels to corner & bring in massive in-flood of customers (PLUS: Learn each of the specific selling channels -- including strategies, tactics, do's and don'ts for each channel).
- Secrets to legally and ethically tap into and acquire other companies' database of clients & customers.
- The #1 most low-cost and affordable way to get new clients (and why most sales professionals completely overlooked it).
- Use a highly-potent combination of online and offline selling methods to cause a 3-times increased surge of customers.
- How a simple yet creative strategy can fetch you more appointments with clients who are willing to pay top dollar (this strategy is devised by a sales legend who held the world record for most products sold in a single day - $20 million)
- Managers At Any Level
- Business Professionals Executives & Staff
- Sales Teams & Supervisors
- Marketing Executives
- Purchasing Staff
- Team Leaders
- P.R, Customer Relationship & Service staff
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
There are no pre-requisites, meaning there are no courses or educational qualifications. We do however make certain assumptions about you as a learner which we call assumed knowledge and skills. The assumptions are as follows:
• Basic English Language writing and communication skills
• Ability to participate effectively in group discussions, speak and communicate in a learning environment.
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
With effect from January 2016, Singaporeans aged 25 years and above who received their SkillsFuture Credit account activation letter will be eligible for an initial credit of $500 which can be used to pay for course fees for a range of eligible skills-related courses. The credits can be used on top of existing course fee subsidies/funding.
This is only applicable for self-sponsored applicants. Application via SkillsFuture Portal can only be made starting from 60 days before the course commencement date.
Skillsfuture (SF) Series
Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are eligible for 70% course fee funding for registration with effect from 28 October 2017. This funding is applicable to both individual and company-sponsored participants.
Participants are required to achieve at least 75% attendance and/or sit and pass any prescribed examinations/assessments or submit any course/project work (if any) under the course requirement.
Singaporeans aged 40 years and above will enjoy a 90% subsidy of course fee.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
Participants are not required to sit for examination at the end of the course. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to every participant whose attendance is not less than 75%.
Profile of Trainer
Mr Tylus has advised and helped sharpened the marketing and sales campaigns/materials for companies spanning over 30 different industries. He has guided companies' sales teams, SMEs and major corporations in uncovering hidden opportunities and breakthrough ideas, that result in significant increase of their bottom line, business revenues and profitability.
An obsessed marketing enthusiast, Tylus spent over 15 years learning, real-life testing and applying just about every marketing method and idea known to man. These vast experiences had in turn helped to uncover what truly and repeatedly works in sales & marketing.
Tylus is also an entrepreneur and founder of various businesses. He oversees the people and management of his businesses by actively applying productivity and work-optimising strategies to generate growth and profitability. From that experience, as well as joint-venturing/connecting with a diverse variety of people from different industries, he has identified patterns that can limit or plateau professional and personal growth, as well as patterns that can substantially maximize one's potential to bring in optimal personal success as well as professional success in one's career. Tylus incorporates these success concepts and real-life examples into his trainings. Many clients who attended the training have acknowledge that they are glad to be the ones learning the strategies, and hope their competition never will.
In the online aspect, Tylus has created numerous web ads and copies for different niches and businesses with some achieving an immediate 300% increase in sales. A partial list of Tylus’s clienteles include Singapore Armed Forces, People’s Association, Rotaract Club of Singapore, SAFRA, Prudential, Senoko Energy, Star Cruises, MCYS etc. He also conducts in-house training for corporations, hospitality and service industries, large and small organisations, associations and statutory boards.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
a) For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Blk T1A, Level 1
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 7:30pm
c) Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Please cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number on the back of the cheque. Mail the cheque to:
500 Dover Road
Blk T1A, Level 1
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.
3. Withdrawal and Deferment
Withdrawal and deferment notice must be made in writing to the Professional & Adult Continuing Education (PACE) Academy, Singapore Polytechnic via email accordingly:
Online Courses - email@example.com
All other Courses – firstname.lastname@example.org
For withdrawal cases, the portion of course fee to be refunded is based on the date of notice as follows:
- 2 weeks before the commencement of the course - Full refund
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of the course - 70% refund
- On or after date of commencement - No refund
- There will be no refund or transfer of course once the account has been created.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
The data provided to Singapore Polytechnic will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course administration. The data may be passed on to the relevant organisations that require the information related to the course.
Back to the Top