Master the psychological sales triggers that make potential customers go from 'don't buy'… to 'buy'. Plus: Arm yourself with the latest neuro-selling secrets to fuse your sales material or pitch with elements that appeal to the customers’ brains... influencing them to want your product/service more and make a faster buying decision as a result.
In this 1 day workshop: “Convert-To-Sales Tactics: Turn People Who Are 'Just Looking' Into Confirmed Buyers”, you can expect to learn these:
- Reasons why potential customers hesitate to buy and end up saying “I'll think about it” (Plus: what can be done to counter that and shift their minds into 'buy' mode)
- 9 'psychological elements' that stimulates the human mind to feel at-ease about purchasing your product or service.
- How to craft 'irresistibility' into your sales pitch and trigger people’s minds to want to say ‘Yes’ to your offer.
- Strategic ways to present price – so that it reduces objections from clients and have them feel comfortable about paying for your product/service (This works even if you are selling high-priced items).
- Tested-to-work 'phrases and words' to use in sales situations that psychologically excite, fascinate & increase the desire in clients to take up your offer.
- Ways to instill trust in your customers and remove emotion-of-doubts they might have when buying.
- A 'golden sentence' to say during sales-closing that leads smoothly into clinching the deal
- Managers At Any Level
- Business Professionals Executives & Staff
- Sales Teams & Supervisors
- Marketing Executives
- Purchasing Staff
- Team Leaders
- P.R, Customer Relationship & Service staff
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
There are no pre-requisites, meaning there are no courses or educational qualifications. We do however make certain assumptions about you as a learner which we call assumed knowledge and skills. The assumptions are as follows:
• Basic English Language writing and communication skills
• Ability to participate effectively in group discussions, speak and communicate in a learning environment.
National Sliver Academy Funding
Participants must be Singaporean aged 50 and above in the year of course commencement.
Funding will be reimbursed to eligible participant after course confirmation.
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
With effect from January 2016, Singaporeans aged 25 years and above who received their SkillsFuture Credit account activation letter will be eligible for an initial credit of $500 which can be used to pay for course fees for a range of eligible skills-related courses. The credits can be used on top of existing course fee subsidies/funding.
This is only applicable for self-sponsored applicants. Application via SkillsFuture Portal can only be made starting from 60 days before the course commencement date.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
Participants are not required to sit for examination at the end of the course. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to every participant whose attendance is not less than 75%.
Profile of Trainer
Mr Tylus has advised and helped sharpened the marketing and sales campaigns/materials for companies spanning over 30 different industries. He has guided companies' sales teams, SMEs and major corporations in uncovering hidden opportunities and breakthrough ideas, that result in significant increase of their bottom line, business revenues and profitability.
An obsessed marketing enthusiast, Tylus spent over 15 years learning, real-life testing and applying just about every marketing method and idea known to man. These vast experiences had in turn helped to uncover what truly and repeatedly works in sales & marketing.
Tylus is also an entrepreneur and founder of various businesses. He oversees the people and management of his businesses by actively applying productivity and work-optimising strategies to generate growth and profitability. From that experience, as well as joint-venturing/connecting with a diverse variety of people from different industries, he has identified patterns that can limit or plateau professional and personal growth, as well as patterns that can substantially maximize one's potential to bring in optimal personal success as well as professional success in one's career. Tylus incorporates these success concepts and real-life examples into his trainings. Many clients who attended the training have acknowledge that they are glad to be the ones learning the strategies, and hope their competition never will.
In the online aspect, Tylus has created numerous web ads and copies for different niches and businesses with some achieving an immediate 300% increase in sales. A partial list of Tylus’s clienteles include Singapore Armed Forces, People’s Association, Rotaract Club of Singapore, SAFRA, Prudential, Senoko Energy, Star Cruises, MCYS etc. He also conducts in-house training for corporations, hospitality and service industries, large and small organisations, associations and statutory boards.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
a) For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Blk T1A, Level 1
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 7:30pm
c) Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Please cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number on the back of the cheque. Mail the cheque to:
500 Dover Road
Blk T1A, Level 1
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.
3. Withdrawal and Deferment
Withdrawal and deferment notice must be made in writing to the Professional & Adult Continuing Education (PACE) Academy, Singapore Polytechnic via email accordingly:
Online Courses - email@example.com
All other Courses – firstname.lastname@example.org
For withdrawal cases, the portion of course fee to be refunded is based on the date of notice as follows:
- 2 weeks before the commencement of the course - Full refund
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of the course - 70% refund
- On or after date of commencement - No refund
- There will be no refund or transfer of course once the account has been created.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
The data provided to Singapore Polytechnic will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course administration. The data may be passed on to the relevant organisations that require the information related to the course.
Back to the Top