|ABOUT THIS COURSE | ASSUMED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE | FUNDING INCENTIVES |
As announced by Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam in the 2015 Budget Statement, the concessionary Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW) levy rate will be reduced from $120 to $60. There is no change in the qualifying criteria. For more details on the concessionary FDW levy rate change, please refer to the FAQs issued by the Ministry of Manpower.
The Employers’ Orientation Programme (EOP) is a mandatory training programme for all first-time employers who wish to employ a foreign domestic worker (FDW).
It is offered as an online course, and a lecture-based course. Participants can choose to attend either one, to obtain the certificate.
Employers who are applying for their fifth FDW within a 12-month period must attend the Classroom EOP. Do not register for Online EOP.
All NEW Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW) Employers wef 1 April 2004. The info given by the participants in the registration form must be consistent with that given in the Work Permit Application form that they submit to MOM.
Online E-learning course
To be eligible for the course, participants must:
By default, your SingPass ID is your NRIC or FIN.
Please note : For Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents, provision of passport number is non-mandatory.
To install or update the latest Flash Plugin, please visit http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
To install or update the latest Java Plugin, please visit http://www.java.com/en/
There are no minimum requirements for this course.
There is no funding incentive available for this course.
For Online E-Learning Course - Short Quiz
For Online E-Learning Course
Participants will receive an E-Certificate via email immediately at the end of the course. Please proceed with your FDW application with the Ministry of Manpower after 2 working days from the date of completing the course.
Q: Can I stop the course halfway and complete at a later time?
1) For e-Payment, please ENABLE Pop-Ups. You may CLICK HERE for instructions.
2) For Internet Explorer (IE) 10 users, please enable Compatibility View to proceed with Course Application. You may CLICK HERE for instructions.
(2) The online registration will not be processed if information given is incomplete and/or inaccurate.
Important points to take note
1. Participants are required to complete the course within 3 months from the date of notification. Availability of the account will be terminated the following day upon completion of course.
2. Participants who wish to extend the validity period after 3 months would be required to re-register and make payment.
3. Once Participant registers and makes payment, he/she will receive the course notification email within 1 working day. Singapore Polytechnic operates from Monday to Friday. If participant register and made payment on a Friday, he/she will receive the notification email on the following Monday by 7pm.
Singapore Polytechnic, its governors, officers, agents and employees shall not be liable for any loss, damages and/or injury, including loss of life, which participants of our Courses may suffer arising out of or in connection with our Courses, whether the loss, damage and/or injury was suffered on any of Singapore Polytechnic's premises or at any other venue(s) in connection with our Courses.
Lecture-Based Course (Classroom FDW-EOP)
Important points to take note
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For cheque payment:
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
Cash (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.
3. Withdrawal and Deferment
Withdrawal and deferment notice must be made in writing to the Professional & Adult Continuing Education (PACE) Academy via email to firstname.lastname@example.org For withdrawal cases, the portion of course fee to be refunded is based on the date of notice as follows:
2 weeks before the commencement of the course - Full refund
There will be no refund or transfer of course once the account has been created.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
The data provided to Singapore Polytechnic will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course