David Pooi is a HR Educator, a HR Tech Advocate, and a seasoned Human Capital Professional with over 16 years of corporate experience & achievements, spanning across Private Education, Government Agencies, Corporate Training & Consulting, and Trade Associations.
He is well versed in various HR Business Partner & Digital HR aspects, and currently advocates for the awareness of Digital HR for the Future of Work, and the education & adoption of HR Tech & HR Analytics in Singapore.
David's Expertise & Insights include:
• Digital HR - SG HR Technologies, HR Analytics, HRIS/HRMS, HR Chatbot & RPA, Tableau
• Employer Branding – EVP, Talent Attraction, Employee Experience
• Recruitment - Talent Acquisition, JD, Interview & Selection, Job Matching, Internships
• L&D - Corporate HCD, Professional Devt, ADDIE, TNA, Training & Assessments, Outcomes & Evaluations, eLearning
• Talent Mgt - Performance Mgt, Career Devt, Employee Engagement & Retention, Onboarding
• Event Mgt - Career Fairs, Industry & HR Networking, Virtual Webinars
A vibrant & engaging facilitator, David enjoys organizing and participating in HR Learning events, to share or build HR capabilities for companies. He has led outreach efforts, and spoke on Human Capital Programmes, MOM's HR Industry Manpower Plan, HR Tech & Analytics, Employability Skills, WSQ Training & Funding Support, and SkillsFuture initiatives. David currently lectures for HR Information System and Applied HR Technologies in Singapore Polytechnic (SP) School of Business, and an Industry Lead for HR Continuing Education & Training (CET) programmes.