SP MOBILE APPS
With our wide range of mobile apps, you will be able to get information about SP on the go!
SP Mobile gives students and staff a single point of access to most commonly used tools for learning and working in SP. Users can select from the following list of mini-apps to customise their favourite apps list:
- Alumni (Provides alumni with access to their individual free SP Alumni e-Card)
- Attendance Taking* (Allows students to submit attendance, and lecturers to view class attendance submission)
- AXS (Opens the AXS m-Station mobile app)
- Calendar (Shows student timetable, exam timetable, staff calendar and academic calendar)
- Campus Map (Shows the SP campus map and provides directions)
- CCA (Shows student’s co-curricular activities, including CCA points)
- Corporate Pass* (Allows staff to apply, check and cancel the booking of corporate pass)
- Crowd Watch (Shows 'live' camera images and crowd level at food courts and hangout areas on campus)
- e-Services/e-Resources (Shows list of student e-Services and e-Resources)
- Emergency (Shows information on what to do in an emergency while in SP)
- Exam Results (Shows student’s examination results)
- Feedback (Provides one-stop reporting for IT, estates or other general feedback)
- Graduation (Shows information regarding the graduation ceremony)
- Haze (Shows current PSI and advisory)
- IDMS (Allows SPICE users to reset password)
- Internship (Shows student’s industrial attachment information)
- IT FAQ (Shows a catalogue of technical guides to address the frequently asked questions about using SP’s IT services)
- Learning Advisement Portal (Opens the SP Learning Advisement Portal, which is a dynamic platform for career and learning exploration through artificial intelligence)
- Library (Shows SP Library information on-the-go)
- Library Room Booking (Allows students and staff to make discussion/meeting room reservations at the library)
- News & Latest Happenings (Shows the latest news on SP)
- Orientation (Shows useful information for freshmen)
- PolyMall (Opens the PolyMall website)
- Resource Booking (Allows students and staff to make reservations of facilities on campus)
- Smart Queue (Allows students and staff to remotely queue for SPICE Service Desk counter service)
- Staff Directory (Shows staff contact information)
- Student Services (Opens the Student Services microsite containing information related to student administrative, financial and fees matters)
- Telemedicine (Opens the BetterHealth/WhiteCoat mobile app for telemedicine services offered by the respective healthcare providers)
- Temperature (Exams & EST) (Allows invigilators to track students’ temperature submissions)
- Temperature Record (Allows students and staff to record their temperature)
- Update My SAS (Allows students to update their contact details)
- WiFi Speed Test* (Allows checking of WiFi speed on campus and submit a report if the speed is slow)
*Mini-apps that require SP network.
SP AR Map
SP AR Map extends beyond the basic 2D map to enable users be guided to their destination with the help of Augmented Reality (AR) waypoints. The app provides a new, easy-to-use search interface for places of interest. During Live View,
users will be alerted when nearing their destination.
- AR Map works on Android 7 (or newer) devices.
- Google Play Services for AR is required for Live View (AR).
(Note: Google Play Store filters out non compatible apps
based on your device hardware capabilities. If you are unable to find the app, then it is likely that your device is not AR compatible.)
- This app is not optimised for tablet devices.
- We strongly recommend AR Map on iPhone 8 (or newer) devices.
- This app is not optimised for iPad devices.