The Minor in Data & Artificial Intelligence trains students to develop deep skills to work with Data for AI; these are emerging skills needed across multiple industry sectors.
Students are required to complete all 5 elective modules as shown below:
EP0302 - PROGRAMMING FOR DATA SCIENCE
EP0304 - MACHINE LEARNING IN PYTHON
EP0610 - DATA VISUALIZATION FOR BUSINESS
EP0611 - THINKING WITH DATA FOR DECISION MAKING
EP0612 - FUNDAMENTALS AND AUTOMATION OF DATA ANALYSIS
A pass in EP0302 is a prerequisite for taking EP0610 and EP0611.
A pass in EP0611 is a prerequisite for taking EP0304.
Click the video below to find out more.
1. Students from DAAA will be excluded from this Minor.
2. Students who successfully complete both the Minor and internship
will be awarded an additional e-certificate in AISG’s AI Data Apprenticeship
3. All students who undertake the Minor in Data and AI will read EP0612 as their first elective in the program except,
- DARCH, DID, DLA and DBS students who will do EP0302 as their first elective;
- DMB (Path A5) students will read EP0302 as their first elective while DMB (Path B5) students will read both EP0612 and EP0302 simultaneously, as their first electives in the Minor.
4. SB/DMB students who have read MS1522 or MS7524 would be exempted from EP0612.
Please contact Dr Jaya at
firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr Edna Chan at email@example.com if you
have any queries.