For graduates, former and current students of Singapore Polytechnic who require a full listing of their examination results
Certification Letter for Successful Completion of Course
- A letter addressed "To Whom It May Concern" verifying that you have successfully completed your course
- For graduands who have yet to receive their diploma scroll and transcript at the Graduation Ceremony
- Graduands may apply online through the Student Administration System (SAS) (Academic
> Certification Letters (Self-service)).
- For graduates applying for studies in local or overseas institutions
Graduate Verification Service
- The Graduate Verification Service can be used by prospective employers and Higher Learning Institutions to validate the Diploma graduates from 1999.
- This service is open to all SP graduates.
- For graduands who required information for digital certificates on OpenCerts