POLYTECHNIC FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
The course fees are payable in two (2) instalments. The 1st Semester fees are payable before enrolment. The 2nd Semester fees are payable after the commencement of the second semester.
The course fees consist of Tuition Fee and Other Fees.
2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
Course Fees for Polytechnic Foundation Programme (Per Academic Year) - New Students Enrolling in AY2019
|Course Fees||Total Per Academic Year|
| ||Singaporean||Singapore PR||International|
|Tuition Fee (TF)||$340.00||$2,500.00||$9,900.00|
|Other Fees:|| || || |
|-GHSI|| -|| -||$34.00|
|-Statutory Licence Fee (CLASS) ||$8.03||$8.03||$8.03|
|Students' Union:|| || || |
- The fees are inclusive of the prevailing 7% GST except for Tuition Fee (for Singaporean and Singapore PR) and Students' Union related fees.
- The amount of Tuition Fee are subjected to annual revision by the Ministry of Education.
- GHSI - Group Hospitalisation & Surgical Insurance is applicable to international students only.
- For actual amount payable, please refer to the Fee Advice that are sent to you.
- Students are advised to state clearly their citizenship status during enrolment. For non Singaporeans, please check if your Singapore Permanent Resident status has been indicated correctly.
- Those who inform the Student Service Centre of their change of citizenship to Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) status after the commencement of a semester will pay the fees for Singaporeans or SPR with effect from the next semester. There shall be no refund of the difference of fees already paid.
Please contact us at 6775 1133 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Information is correct as of 16 Nov 2018.