ONLINE ENTRANCE TEST
Shortlisted entrance test candidates will receive an email on the test details. Candidates can opt to take the test at any polytechnic(s) which has shortlisted them.
All polytechnics will be using the same entrance test papers. Test results will be shared among the polytechnic(s) which has shortlisted the candidate.
Online Entrance Test
- Candidates shortlisted for the science test will have to choose only one Science paper:
- Science (Physics & Chemistry)
- Science (Physics & Biology)
- Science (Chemistry & Biology)
- A Mock Test Rehearsal will be conducted to help the shortlisted candidates familiarise with the online Entrance Test.
- By end March, the application outcomes will be made known. Successful entrance test candidates may be offered a course they have applied for in their application or a course they may not have selected that has vacancies.
- Meeting the minimum entry requirements is not a guarantee that a candidate will be shortlisted or selected. Shortlisting / selection will depend on competition for limited course vacancies in the year of application
- For enquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SP reserves the right to amend the information provided without prior notice. Please check your emails regularly for any updates.