New full-time & part-time staff are automatically registered as library members. For part-time academic staff, library membership is only valid for the duration of the teaching contract.
For in-sourced staff, you are not automatically registered as library members. Please approach your Reporting Officer (RO) and get him/her to endorse your application for library membership with details. RO takes all responsibility in event where staff leaves SP and he/she owes the library fines or has not returned the library materials.
You can borrow / reserve up to: 60 items
Loan privileges for Staff
You can login to access e-resources (e-books, e-journals, databases, video tutorials), past year exam papers and student projects on and off-campus using your SPICE account.
You can submit the following requests:
- Room Booking
- Get Help for Your Project
- Select Titles for Library Purchase
- Recommend Titles
- Select Titles for the Library
- Borrow a Book from Another Library (For Full-Time Academic & Senior Admin staff only)
- Request for an Article (For Full-Time Academic & Senior Admin staff only)
- Library Instruction (For Full-Time Academic & Senior Admin staff only)
- Pickup Service: 60 items (max.)
**For PACE adjunct lecturers, you can login to access e-resources using your iChat account. Borrowing of physical items is excluded. Click HERE for a quick introduction to library’s e-resources.