CLS alumni graduated with Honours (Highest Distinction) from NTU Materials Science and Engineering
10 Aug 2023
The School of Chemical & Life Sciences congratulates the following alumni who have excelled and attained Honours (Highest Distinction) from NTU CLS alumni graduated with Honours (Highest Distinction) from NTU Materials Science and Engineering Class of 2023.
- Chester Lee Xing Zhe (Applied Chemistry With Materials Science, now merged into Applied Chemistry, Class of 2018)
- Lerh Hong Yeow (Chemical Engineering, Class of 2018)
- Muhammad Ahshiq Bin V M Abdul Muthaliff ((Applied Chemistry With Materials Science, now merged into Applied Chemistry, Class of 2018)
- Sia Seng Ann (Chemical Engineering, Class of 2018)
- Wong Li Qi (Applied Chemistry, Class of 2020)
Chester Lee conveyed how his education at SP, specifically his diploma program, has served as an exceptional foundation for his subsequent achievements in university.
"My polytechnic experience has unquestionably prepared me to succeed in my university studies and beyond. The focus on collaborative group work significantly improved my abilities to work effectively with others, which is essential in both academic and professional environments. The laboratory skills component gave me both practical knowledge and very strong problem-solving skills. My internship experience at SP also value-added to my university qualification in the job market as hiring managers highly prioritize candidates with practical exposure, alongside their strong academic achievements. SP shaped me into a competent and well-rounded individual, fully capable of embracing future challenges and seizing opportunities with confidence."