Nurturing the healthcare professionals of the future
01 Aug 2022
This year, the School of Chemical & Life Sciences (CLS) has a total of six graduates from the Diploma in Biomedical Science (DBS); Diploma in Biotechnology (DBT) (now, merged into DBS), Diploma in Nutrition, Health and Wellness (DNHW) (now, merged into Diploma in Food Science & Technology) and Diploma in Optometry (DOPT) received Healthcare Merit Award to further their studies. This is awarded to promising students with strong academic track records and a passion to pursue careers in public healthcare.
Congratulations to all the recipients!
- Shaikh Mohamed Haady Bin Shaikh Mohd Reza Mattar (DBS, Class of 2020)
- Tolentino Adree Nadine Bautista (DBS, Class of 2022)
- Chua Jin Rui (DBT, Class of 2019)
- Ethan Wong Kaixu (DBT, Class of 2020)
- Goh Xin Ying (DNHW, Class of 2022)
- Lau Xue Tong Kristabelle (DOPT, Class of 2022)
The ceremony was held on 29 July 2022 at the Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre. Click here to watch the ceremony.