APPLICATION STATUS AND ENQUIRY
You may check if your application has been received by the Admissions Office via the Singapore Polytechnic Course Application Service & Enquiry (SP CASE)
website > Enquire Course Application Status.
All applicants will be notified of the application outcome via email by end March (ITE qualification holders who applied in February will be notified by mid-end April).
Frequently Asked Questions
|Question 1: I forgot / unable to print the DAE application Acknowledgement Slip. Must I attach the Acknowledgement Slip when submitting the supporting documents?|
|You are not required to attach the Acknowledgement Slip if you are uploading your documents at SP CASE.
|Question 2: What are the supporting documents to submit?|
|You are required to submit clear copies of the following documents (where applicable):
- Identification Document
- NRIC (front and back) for Singaporean, Singapore Permanent Resident and Malaysian
- Passport and Student Pass (if any) for non-Singaporean
- Academic Qualifications
- Local: GCE ‘O’ / ‘A’ Levels / IP / ITE (Certificate & Academic Transcript) / IGCSE from Singapore Secondary Schools
- Malaysia: SPM / STPM / UEC / UECV
- International: Educational Certificate(s) and transcripts / results slip. Should the qualifications be printed in a language other than English, please also submit an English translation.
- CCA record (with CCA grade included)
- For GCE ‘O’ / IP qualification holders
- For Diploma in Nautical Studies course applicant
- Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) Sight Test results
- Shipping Company Sponsorship Letter (International students)
|Question 3: When must I submit the supporting documents?|
|You must submit the supporting documents within 3 working days from the application closing date. Otherwise, your application will not be considered.
|Question 4: Who can I contact to find out more?|
|You may call our Customer Relations Officers at (+65) 6775 1133, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.