Nurturing the healthcare professionals of the future
28 Jul 2021
This year, a total of 13 graduates from the Diploma in Applied Chemistry (DAPC),
Diploma in Biomedical Science (DBS), Diploma in Biotechnology (DBT) (now, merged into DBS), Diploma in Chemical Engineering (DCHE) and Diploma in Nutrition, Health & Wellness (DNHW) (now, merged into
Diploma in Food Science & Technology)
received Healthcare scholarships to further their studies.
The scholarships fully cover tuitions and compulsory fees for the duration of their studies, and even provide recipients with a monthly allowance for living expenses. Upon graduation, they would serve out their bond at one of the public healthcare clusters.
To all our graduates who have received their scholarship to pursue allied healthcare disciplines, congratulations!
- Celine Joy Gan Jing Hsia (DAPC, Class of 2021)
- Woo Jun Hao Jeremy (DAPC, Class of 2019)
- Farzana Binte Yazid (DBS, Class of 2021)
- Hema Rubini D/O Anbalagan (DBS, Class of 2021)
- Quennie Ann Lacson Tai (DBS, Class of 2020)
- Goh Shi Yun (DBT, Class of 2021)
- Liew Yong Jun (DBT, Class of 2019)
- Yap Zhe Wei (DBT, Class of 2018)
- Chua Han Yi (DCHE, Class of 2019)
- Kwek Jing Xuan, Geralyn (DNHW, Class of 2019)
- Edna Tan K-Lyn 1833908 (DNHW, Class of 2021)
- Tan Ern Yee Elsa (DNHW, Class of 2021)
Footnote: The ceremony was held online on 28 July 2021. Click here to watch the ceremony.