Temporary Job Assignment @ The Asian Bureau of Finance & Economic Research
The Asian Bureau of Finance and Economic Research, currently hosted in NUS Business School, is an institute founded by academics from Asia, North America, and Europe. The Bureau intends to create a virtual and independent network of high-quality academics
akin to the NBER/CEPR, as well as conferences and workshops.
The Bureau is currently looking for an Temporary Administrative officer with a contract for 3 months, preferably with a business/finance/accounting related qualification.
The job description is as follows.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Office administration support services such as liaising with vendors to order office supplies and maintain office facilities to ensures smooth operation of the office
- Maintains documentations of ABFER
- Provide logistical support for events/meetings/seminars of ABFER
- Other duties assigned by Supervisor
SB Students graduating in March 2016 and looking for a temporary work assignment may apply directly with Mr TAN Meng Hui (陈明辉). His contact as follows:
Asian Bureau of Finance and Economic Research (ABFER)
NUS Business School, BIZ
2, Storey 4, 04-05, 1 Business Link, Singapore 117592
T : +65 6601 3807
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Chartered recruiting Digital Ambassador
Standard Chartered is a leading
international banking group that is
committed to building a successful and
sustainable future for our people, customers
and the communities we serve.
This is an exciting opportunity for
fresh graduate to kick start a career
with a major international bank.
Digital Ambassadors play a pivotal
role in client education on digital
channel capability at the Branch. In
the job description translates to:
- Setup in Branch
- Increases Digital Channel
awareness across branch staff (system
- Meets and greets walk-in clients
(NTB & ETB) for all segments at the entrance
- Plays enabler/fulfillment role
to ensure RMs deliver their
Digital Migration targets
- Has digital conversations with clients and
migration to remote channel on the
- Directs and educates walk-in
clients to sign up and use
- Proactively refers any financial
needs opportunities to BSSE/RM.
- Ensures branch digital KPI
- Behaviours we seek
- Actively seek opportunity to migrate
certain transactions to remote channels
- Teach/demo Online and machine
banking to clients
- Activate, educate & direct
clients to utilize digital/ATM channels.
- Enable frontline to deliver digital migration
- Measure of Success
- Digital penetration and active
users of NTB/ETB
- Quarter on Quarter increase in the
usage of ATM/CDM in branch and decrease in # of
transactions done at counter
- Clients’ perception and awareness survey in
branch Digital Channels awareness across
- Minimum qualification: Diploma in
- Prior experience in online banking and
mobile banking applications.
- Digital savvy: familiarity with
P2P, mobile wallets, mobile banking,
online banking and basic troubleshooting
for smart phones and relateddevices.
- Experience from other service
industries with a passion in service
and banking may also apply.
- Effectively bilingual in English and
If you are keen to explore this career opportunity, please
the resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted
candidates will be notified.
Wing Tai Asia Part -Time Fashion Co-ordinators (Island-wide)
- Greet and assist customers to ensure customers’ satisfaction
- Perform housekeeping duties to maintain a clean and tidy shop image
- Replenish stocks to maintain sufficient stocks on display
- Able to commence work immediately
- Able to commit at least 4 days in a week (including weekends & public holidays)
- Able to perform shift duties
- Pleasant and cheerful disposition
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating:
1) Full Name
2) Contact Number
3) Commencement Date
We will then arrange for an interview with you. Alternatively, you may call 63803806 for an appointment.
Service & Operations Executive Programme, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation.
The Consumer Banking Operations is committed to build on innovative ideas around operational insights and skills, to provide the best service to our customers at maximum productivity with minimal operational risk.
DBS Customer Centre is one of the largest in-house contact centres in Singapore. This award winning Customer Centre has more than 500 dedicated customer service professionals serving a broad customer base ranging from Consumer Banking, Institutional Banking and Wealth Management segments. We are dedicated to deliver quality services to all our customers with operational efficiency and employee satisfaction.
The Service & Operations Executive Programme is for Polytechnic Diploma holders who are keen to pursue a career in Consumer Banking Operations and Customer Centre. This programme offers a structured training curriculum and rotations in various job roles within the two areas above Consumer Banking Operations, and focuses on familiarising you with our operational processes and operating models as well as banking and cards products to equip you to epitomise the DBS service values.
You will begin your career in either Consumer Banking Operations or Customer Centre, with rotations as follows:
- Customer Centre (2-month classroom and skills verification training followed by a 10-month stint)
- Consumer Banking Operations (2-week classroom training and an 11-month stint in any of the functions such as Credit / Wealth management operations, Account services, Self Service Banking Channel services etc.)
- Diploma graduates from any discipline in any of the five local polytechnics
- Driven and exhibits active participation in Co-Curricular Activities
- Passion for delivering excellent service by having a customer-first mindset
- Self-motivated team player and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous and good with numbers
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Effectively bilingual in English and/or Mandarin so as to liaise with English and /or Mandarin speaking customers
- Able to work rotating shift hours including weekends and public holidays
- Flexible to work in DBS Asia Hub at Changi Business Park or DBS Asia Gateway at Toh Guan
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. Interested applicants to apply at dbs.com/careers.