||Certificate in Cyber Security and Defences
||Certificate in Forensics and Investigation
||Total Course Fee
|SINGAPORE CITIZEN BELOW THE AGE OF 40
|SME-SPONSORED SINGAPORE CITIZENS
|SME-SPONSORED SINGAPORE PR**
|REPEAT TRAINEES (for SC*)
|REPEAT TRAINEES (for PR**)
* Singaporean ** Singapore Permanent Resident
* SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Funding and Enhanced Training Support for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). Click here for more details
|Other Fees Payable|
|Singapore Citizens||Singapore Permanent Residents|
|Statutory Licence Fee (CLASS)||$1.01||$1.02|
|Insurance Fee (GPA)||$2.25||$2.27|
*Not subjected to GST
- The fees shown (inclusive of 8% GST) are indicative as they are based on prevailing funding policies and subject to review.
- Module Certificate Fee is payable on a semester basis/Post Diploma Module Certificate fee is payable on a semester basis.
- As announced at Budget 2022, there will be no increase in government fees and charges for Singaporeans from 1 Jan 2023 to 31 Dec 2023. The additional subsidy is provided to help businesses and households cushion the impact of the GST increase.
- Withdraw within 2 weeks before semester commencement, 70% refund of the paid course fee.
- Withdraw on or after the date of semester commencement, no refund of the paid course fee.
Please note that other fees paid are non-refundable.
a) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
b) For payment via Telegraphic Transfer, details will be provided in the invoice to companies.