|Examination Date||Registration Period|
02 Oct 2021
06 Nov 2021
|2 Apr to 23 Oct 2021|
|4 Dec 2021||2 Jul to 15 Nov 2021|
8.30am to 11.30am, Saturday
To obtain Class 2 Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
Technical personnel who have have at least 24 months of relevant working experience assisting in operational charge of a steam boiler or equivalent.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
The applicant must be at least 21 years old and must have at least 24 months of relevant working experience assisting in operational charge of a steam boiler or equivalent.
Please upload the following documents during online registration
and submit the Original duly completed MOM Declaration form on the day of the examination.
1. Declaration form - Please download the declaration form, print and submit duly completed form
Mode of Assessment
The exam consists of both written and practical test:
a. Written test of 20 multiple choice questions.
b. Practical test on practical boiler knowledge.
c. Simulator on boiler safe operational mode.
d. Oral test on boiler safe operation and legislative matters.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• With effect from 1st February 2013, if you failed the exam for 3 times, you will need to register for the Boiler Attendance Course.
• Upon successful completion of the examinations at SP, the candidate may apply for Class 2 Boiler
Attendant Certificate of Competency.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.