8:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
This CAAS approved training and practical flying assessment course will lead participants to obtain CAAS Unmanned Aircraft Pilot License (UAPL).
This course aims to train and assess participants on their flying competencies for the helicopter less than 25kg that leads to CAAS Unmanned Aircraft Pilot Licence (UAPL). It will also equip them with essential knowledge of the general knowledge of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) functions, UAS checks, flight manoeuvres via manual controls, and emergencies procedures.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the General Knowledge of UAS Functions;
2. Carry out pre-flight and post-flight UAS checks on the helicopter less than 25kg;
3. Demonstrate smooth and controlled flying to perform a series of manoeuvres without GNSS assistance;
4. Demonstrate competency in carrying out emergency procedures; and
5. Be assessed on their practical flying competency for the purpose of Unmanned Aircraft Pilot Licence (UAPL)
Topics to be covered
1. General Knowledge of UAS Functions
2. Pre-flight and post-flight checks of the UA
3. Flight Manoeuvres via Manual Controls
4. Emergency Procedures
Facilities Technician/Technical Officer/Technical Executive/Building Supervisor/Building Officer/Facilities Officer/Property Executive/Facilities Manager/Facilities Engineer/Senior Facilities Manager/Site Supervisor/Project Coordinator/Engineer/Assistant Engineer/Assistant Project Manager (Construction)/Construction Manager/Project Manager/Civil and Structural Engineer/Assistant Civil and Structural Engineer/Technical Executive.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Able to understand English
Be at least 16 years old
Suitable for all levels of educational, skills, literacy, numeracy, and experience
Reasonable dexterity with eyes-hands coordination
Must pass CAAS Unmanned Aircraft Pilot Licence (UAPL) Theory Test
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.