Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
1. Work with BIM software for Construction Coordination and Documentation.
2. Work with BIM software for Scheduling and Construction Sequencing [BIM 4D].
3. Work with BIM Software for Quantity Take-off [BIM 5D].
This module aims at providing trainees with the practical knowledge on using BIM for Projects undergoing the Construction Process. The main objectives are to teach the trainees BIM Applications where they can utilise it to improve Productivity in the Project Lifecycle. Computer Laboratory Lessons will be conducted through facilitated learning. Trainees will also be taught with BIM Concepts for Construction Coordination, BIM Application for Project Management, BIM Dimensions on Construction Management, Cost Estimation and Management workflows.
Topics to be covered
1. BIM Based Model Quality Management: Clash Detection
2. BIM Based Model Quality Management: Clash Report
3. BIM Based Model Quality Management: Visual Check Redline
4. BIM Based Model Quality Management: Clash Report Summary
5. In Class Assignment One: Clash Detection Exercise
6. BIM Based Model Construction Management: Quantity Take-off
7. BIM Based Model Construction Management: 4D Task ID REVIT Share Parameter
8. In Class Assignment Two: Qunatity Take-off Exercise & MS Project: BIM 4D
Built Environment (BE) Industry
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
The participant shall be a graduate of a relevant Architectural, Landscape Architectural, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering or related diploma, with prior BIM software knowledge, from any of the ITEs, or Polytechnics in Singapore. Applicants with other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.