The Youth Community Leaders programme is a programme to develop student leaders with the knowledge and skills to serve the community. The programme consists of workshops, camps and mentorship by the club officers throughout the journey.
Through the Youth Community Leaders programme, students will be able to:
- Build empathy for the community
- Design impactful Service-Learning activities with partners
- Understand the community and the issues faced by them
- Apply structured critical reflection framework
- Lead peers in serving the community
The Youth Community Leaders Programme usually starts in January of every year and lasts for a few months.