*Registration will be closed once we have reached the maximum class size
6:30pm to 10:00pm, (Thursday and Friday)
Mode of Training:
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is one of the latest technologies or processes in building construction industry and it uses three dimensional and real time dynamic software to create intelligent and virtually real building model in order to increase productivity and accuracy in developing the building and services designs. Autodesk Revit MEP is one of the BIM software that most of the MEP construction companies embracing in their BIM journey today and Revit modelling skill becomes one of the most sought after skills in the construction industry.
• To equip the participants with Advanced Revit MEP skills which are highly sought after in the building construction industry
• To provide the overview concept of computational BIM and its benefits in construction processes automation
This course will provide advanced Revit MEP skills for learners to have an understanding of creating Revit families, sheets, schedules and as well as computational BIM and their benefits in the construction processes.
• Introduction to Different Types of Revit Families and Parameters
• Creating Sheet Families
• Creating Basic Component Schedules
• Creating Revit Component Families – 1
• Creating Revit Component Families – 2
• Creating Revit Component Families – 3
• Using Schedule for MEP Design 1
• Using Schedule for MEP Design 2
• Introduction to computational BIM
• Creating Simple Dynamo Add-In 1
• Creating Simple Dynamo Add-In 2
This course is intended for MEP BIM designers, modellers, coordinators, engineers and managers from building contractor and consultant firms.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• Participants must complete the essential course (OR)
• Participants must complete other basic Revit MEP modelling course from other training centres/institutions (OR)
• Participants must have at least 1 year working experience in the Revit MEP drafting/modelling
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Full Fees (before GST): $1,000.00
GST payable for all funding-eligible applicants*: $21.00
GST payable for others: $70.00
|Applicants/Eligibility||SkillsFuture Funding||Subsidised Fee (after GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$900.00||$121.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$700.00||$321.00|
|Singapore Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders||$700.00||$321.00|
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders2||$900.00||$121.00|
|Others (Full fees payable)||$0.00||$1,070.00|
*As per SSG’s policy, the GST payable is calculated based on 7% of the baseline funding subsidy of 70%
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
2 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP’s list of similar funded courses, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.