*Registration will be closed once seats are full.
40 hrs / 5 days
Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm (1hr lunch break)
Mode of Training :
This course covers the operation and use of the KUKA LBR iiwa collaborative robot. Participants will gain hands-on experience on setting up, programming and using the robot system and peripheral devices.
This course aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills of setting up and using a KUKA LBR iiwa collaborative robot, with its collaborative functions, such as collision detection and sensitive assembly. Participants will program the robot system to complete simple tasks such as pick-and-place and assembly with collaborative functions.
- Introduction to collaborative robot system and applications.
- Robot safety compliance.
- Set up the KUKA LBR iiwa robot system with additional peripheral devices.
- Operate the robot system and troubleshoot common errors.
- Program the robot system to do simple movements and tasks.
- Program the robot system to work with additional peripheral devices.
- Implement gripper change during robot operation.
- Implement collaborative functions to detect collisions during robot operation.
- Implement sensitive assembly capabilities within robot program.
For the following personnel in automation, manufacturing, robotics or related industry.
• Assistant/Associate Engineer
Minimum Entry Requirement / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• Diploma or ITE Qualification in Engineering.
• Have 1-2 years of experience in working with robotics or in a precision engineering field.
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above|
|(incl. GST)||(incl. GST)||(incl. GST)||(incl. GST)|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.