7 hrs / 1 day
9:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
Data analytics skills are much sought after in every industry, especially when organisations are custodians of huge amounts of data. Analytical skills are essential for preparing, visualising, analysing, modelling and presenting such data in ways that provide meaningful insights. However, before undertaking actual Data Analytics work, a project must always be scoped and formulated by identifying suitable business questions and the approaches to answer these questions.
This course aims to teach participants the fundamentals of project scoping, formulation of project question and obtaining required samples.
• Formulate a project title
• Identify the data items required for the project execution
• Scope the project that would eliminate waste and agile analytics
• Arrive with assumptions and limitations of a data analytics project
• Describe the process involved in executing a data analytics project
Data Analyst, Business Intelligence Manager, Business Analyst, Project Lead, Project Manager
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Any Diploma from a recognised institution and at least a C6 in GCE O-Level English Language
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.