9:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
This unique programme equips participants from the Facilities Management industry on the digital transformation that is driving innovation in the industry. It provides an understanding of how the various digital technologies apply to work and build intelligence into estate, project and sustainability management. Participants in this course may have the opportunity to collaborate with SP staff on projects related to the application of smart FM.
This course aims to introduce participants to emerging technology that are essential for innovation in smart estate management. It allows participants to apply the knowledge learnt to better equip themselves to support new initiatives in estate management. It is also a platform for the participants to propose new ideas that will improve service and security in estate management.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Describe the role of sensors and IoT for Smart Building, Smart Estate and Smart City
• Identify opportunities to apply Robotics and Drones in Estate Management
• Describe opportunities for AI & Machine Learning to enable Intelligent Estate Management
• Recognise the role of Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity to protect Cyber Physical Systems and CyberSecurity for Enterprise System
• Describe how Machine Vision and Video Analytics Systems can be used for Smart Estate Management as well as BlockChain Technology
• Explain how digital twin can play a part in smart building
Topics to be covered
Please click here for the topic.
Building Officer/Facilities Officer/Property Officer/Building Supervisor/Building Executive/Facilities Executive/Property Executive/Technical Executive/Facilities Manager/Facilities Engineer
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Ability to understand English
Basic IT skills
Minimum GCE ‘O’level or NITEC level
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
|Applicants/Eligibility||Total fees (incl. GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$217.80|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$577.80|
|Singapore Permanent Residents||$577.80|
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents2||$217.80|
|Full Course Fee||$1,926.00|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance
to offset respective course fees.1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here. 2 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP’s list of similar funded courses, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.