7 hrs / 1 day
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F) and Practical Training
In alignment with the industry transformation in Energy & Chemicals through adoption of digital technologies and advanced manufacturing, this course aims to give an overview of digital transformation taking place at the workplace, which encompasses the next wave of innovative advanced manufacturing technologies such as:
• Data management and analytics;
• Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT);
• Robotic Process Automation (RPA);
• Augmented Reality (AR) / Virtual Reality (VR) applications
This workshop will also incorporate insights, methodologies and practical approaches in SP’s 4-T Mindset Transformation model to help employees manage change and embrace innovation.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
• Know the insights, methodologies and practical approaches to manage change and embrace innovation
• Appreciate the different strategies to navigate the technological, economic and social changes at the workplace to become an agile workforce
• Understand the importance of employing growth mindset at the workplace
• Understand how to effect change through their behaviour in their own area(s) of work
• Develop confidence and skills to meet workplace challenge head on
• Create and apply new concepts into a concrete learning experience in their professional roles
• Mindset Change + Change Management
• Data Management and Analytics
• Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT)
• Robotic Process Automation; or Introduction to Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
• Process Engineering Manager
• Production Manager
• Maintenance Manager / Engineering Manager
• Learning and Development Specialist/ Advisor / Manager
• General Manager / Site Director / Vice President
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Participants should have basic English proficiency and digital literacy.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.