7 hrs / 1 day
Mode of Training :
Facilitated Learning includes both lectures in a classroom and/or practical sessions in a workshop or laboratory.
In alignment with the industry transformation in Energy & Chemicals through adoption of digital technologies and advanced manufacturing, this course aims to give an overview of digital transformation taking place at the workplace, which encompasses the next wave of innovative advanced manufacturing technologies such as:
• Data management and analytics;
• Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT);
• Robotic Process Automation (RPA);
• Augmented Reality (AR) / Virtual Reality (VR) applications
This workshop will also incorporate insights, methodologies and practical approaches in SP’s 4-T Mindset Transformation model to help employees manage change and embrace innovation.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
• Know the insights, methodologies and practical approaches to manage change and embrace innovation
• Appreciate the different strategies to navigate the technological, economic and social changes at the workplace to become an agile workforce
• Understand the importance of employing growth mindset at the workplace
• Understand how to effect change through their behaviour in their own area(s) of work
• Develop confidence and skills to meet workplace challenge head on
• Create and apply new concepts into a concrete learning experience in their professional roles
• Mindset Change + Change Management
• Data Management and Analytics
• Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT)
• Robotic Process Automation; or Introduction to Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
• Process Engineering Manager
• Production Manager
• Maintenance Manager / Engineering Manager
• Learning and Development Specialist/ Advisor / Manager
• General Manager / Site Director / Vice President
Minimum Entry Requirement / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Participants should have basic English proficiency and digital literacy.
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above||3Aged 35 and above, and earn ≤ $2,000 per month|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
3 Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, click here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.