The course fees payable above are inclusive of 8% GST rate.
||Certificate in Smart Systems & Cloud Computing
||Certificate in Sensors & Mobile Development
||Total Course Fees:
|SINGAPORE CITIZENS BELOW THE AGE OF 40
|SINGAPORE CITIZENS AGED 40 AND ABOVE
|SME-SPONSORED SINGAPORE CITIZENS
|SME-SPONSORED SINGAPORE PR
|REPEAT STUDENTS (for SC)
|OTHERS / REPEAT STUDENTS (for PR)
* SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Funding and Enhanced Training Support for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). For details, please refer to here.
|Other Fees Payable|
|Singapore Citizens||Singapore Permanent Residents|
|Statutory Licence Fee (CLASS)||$1.01||$1.02|
|Insurance Fee (GPA)||$2.25||$2.27|
- The fees shown (inclusive of 8% GST) are indicative as they are based on prevailing funding policies and subject to review.
- As announced at Budget 2022, there will be no increase in government fees and charges for Singaporeans from 1 Jan 2023 to 31 Dec 2023.
- Module Certificate Fee is payable on a semester basis/Post Diploma Module Certificate fee is payable on a semester basis.
Refund Policy: Please note that other fees paid are non-refundable.
- Withdraw within 2 weeks before semester commencement, 50% refund of the paid course fee.
- Withdraw on or after the date of semester commencement, no refund of the paid course fee.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
One-Stop Service Centre
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.