To be advised
To be advised
8 Hours / 1 day
9am to 6pm
Mode of Training:
This course brings participants through a knowledge discovery process filled with practical activities involving making and coding of robots. The course hopes to enable participants to gain basic understanding of coding and computational thinking skills required to build AI e-Enabled Robots.
Upon completion of the course, participants would have attained a basic level knowledge of skills essential for a futuristic robot-ready society along with enhanced digital and artificial intelligence knowledge levels.
The objective of the course is to equip learners with an understanding of the principles of robotics as applied to robotic vehicles (Automated Guided Vehicles and Self-Driving Vehicles), as well as confidence in their ability to work with/alongside robotic vehicles.
• Basic RoboCoding Training: Program Setup, Build and Run
• Basic RoboCoding Training: IR Sensor Array
• Code Theory: Basics of AI
• Basic RoboMaking Training: Robot Assembly
• Basic RoboMaking Training: Uploading the Program and Running the Physical Robot
• Advanced RoboCoding Training: Instruction Priority, Pattern-Matching, Time Control
• Advanced RoboCoding Training: Ultrasound Sensors and Sensor Integration
• Advanced RoboCoding Training: RGB Optical Sensors, Gyroscope and Accelerometer
Participants interested in Robotics
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic English Proficiency
Award / Certification / Accreditation
Certificate of Attendance
$300 (inclusive of GST)
Withdrawal and Deferment
Withdrawal and deferment notice must be made in writing to the Professional & Adult Continuing Education (PACE) Academy, Singapore Polytechnic via email accordingly:Online Courses
- email@example.comAll other Courses
For withdrawal cases, the portion of course fee to be refunded is based on the date of notice as follows:Classroom
- 2 weeks before the commencement of the course - Full refund
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of the course - 70% refund
- On or after date of commencement - No refund
- There will be no refund or transfer of course once the account has been created.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
The data provided to Singapore Polytechnic will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course administration. The data may be passed on to the relevant organisations that require the information related to the course.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
a) For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Blk T1A, Level 1
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 7:30pm
c) Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Please cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number on the back of the cheque. Mail the cheque to:
500 Dover Road
Blk T1A, Level 1
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.