Course Date: -
Registration Period: -
7 hours / 1 day
9.00am to 5.00pm
Mode of Training:
A professional must be equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills to be professional, progressive and competent at the workplace, and one such skill is the ability to interact with other people. This can be achieved through the practice of effective interpersonal communication, which includes active listening and empathetic speaking. It is essential to be able to properly relate to others by accurately receiving and interpreting messages in order to respond appropriately and tactfully. Strong interpersonal communication skills will enhance the customer experience, lead to greater collaboration and productivity, and create a more dynamic work environment.
The objective of this course is to equip participants with the necessary skills to:
• manage and engage more effectively through active listening and empathetic speaking at the workplace
• enhance audience-centric communication through effective interpersonal communication
• identify communication barriers and how to overcome them
• Understand key communication barriers and how to overcome them
• Work towards achieving goals in a more collaborative, understanding, and open manner
• Manage differences in outlook and approach in a group setting
• Apply different approaches to resolving interpersonal issues
• Manage and engage more effectively through active listening and empathetic speaking
• Enhance customer-centric communication
PMETs from business development, marketing, training, sales, customer service in their engagement with stakeholders.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic English Proficiency. Diploma in any discipline
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above||3Aged 35 and above, and earn ≤ $2,000 per month|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
3 Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, click here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.