Monday & Tuesday
9:00am to 6:00pm
Creating and delivering a clear and effective presentation is an essential skill for employees at all levels to excel in their work and progress in their career path.
The ability to communicate effectively is key to one’s career progression and work effectiveness. This small class size, interactive 2-day course will coach you to:
1. Develop a visually appealing and concise deck of PowerPoint slides to convey your message
2. Engage with the audience to deliver to your message effectively
Check out our course facebook page at www.facebook.com/groups/craftingpres
1. Develop your sense of design through observation and critiquing a collection of presentation slides
2. Understand your audience & how to effectively grab audience attention with a story
3. Develop and plan the story flow & organizing content in a clear and focused structure
4. Construct your key messages and information the way you want the audience to understand
5. Keys to creating effective visuals with consistent style, using font, colour scheme and background
6. Conclude effectively with a call for action
7. Develop a presentation with peer and instructor evaluation
1. Identifying the “secret sauce” of effective communicators
2. Projecting a clear, confident, and credible voice
3. Engaging with audience through your body language
4. Orchestrating the presentation
5. Delivering in a smooth and natural way
6. Think on your feet to manage Q&A
7. Mock presentations with peer and instructor evaluation
Professionals who want to improve their presentation design and enhance delivery skills.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic Proficiency in MS PowerPoint
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
Jocelyn Teo has over 11 years of experience working with senior executives in Bank of America Merrill Lynch and PwC, specializing in conceptualization and designing of professional PowerPoint presentations for a plethora of global corporations and government sectors in the Asia region. Coupled with her background in Graphics Design and Illustration, she has the knowledge and extensive hands-on skills to transform business messages, ideas and workflow processes into aesthetically engaging presentations.
Lim Chee Peng is an IT and Business consultant who has worked on IT transformation project with several large corporations. His consulting work requires him to present complex ideas in clear and simple terms to secure senior management and stakeholder buy-in. He is also an adjunct lecturer in Supply Chain topics and was awarded the SP teaching excellence award in 2012.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.