9:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
The course dives into identifying key performance marketing strategies specifically to enhance return on investment (ROI) from marketing budget.
The course aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to improve return on investment (ROI) on marketing efforts. The key learning objectives are:
• Understand the derivatives and importance of ROI in Digital performance marketing measures
• Understand the analysis process of channel, platform & vehicle performance, to drive performance marketing decisions
• Identifying key strategies from analysis to drive ROI in performance marketing
By the end of the Course, participants will be able to:
1. Explain the value of analytics to performance marketing strategies
2. Evaluate the value from marketing channels using analytics
3. Develop analytic thinking towards performance marketing
Business, Marketing & Data Marketing Analysis Professionals
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• General understanding of Digital Marketing
• A business related diploma or 3 years of work experience
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Full Fees (before GST): $580.00
GST payable for all funding-eligible applicants*: $12.18
GST payable for others: $40.60
|Applicants/Eligibility||SkillsFuture Funding||Subsidised Fee (after GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$522.00 ||$70.18 |
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$406.00 ||$186.18 |
|Singapore Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders||$406.00 ||$186.18 |
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders2||$522.00 ||$70.18 |
|Others (Full fees payable)||$0.00||$620.60 |
*As per SSG’s policy, the GST payable is calculated based on 7% of the baseline funding subsidy of 70%
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
2 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP’s list of similar funded courses, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.