8:30am to 5:30pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (Online Synchronous)
This course aims to provide a general overview in developing Organisation’s Asset Management standards and processes targeted at enhancing Maintenance and Operational activities.
The objectives of this course covers the following:
1. Asset Management concept and strategy.
2. The basic introduction of ISO55001, asset lifecycle, maintenance strategy and activities.
3. A set of theories and methodologies with activity and quiz to retain the knowledge gained
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Explain the concept and benefits of Asset Management
2. Describe the key terms and definitions for ISO 55001 Asset Management
3. Implement organisational Asset Life Cycle Management, Maintenance Activities and Strategy
4. Determine the asset management standards and processes for areas of improvement using Asset Management Tools
Topics to be covered
1. What is an Asset Management and benefits of Asset Management
2. introduction of ISO55001 Asset Management
3. Asset Life Cycle, Maintenance Activities and Strategy
4. Asset Management Tools and Element of Asset Assessment (Performance Management)
Senior Assistant Engineer / Assistant Engineer / Senior Engineer / Engineer / Principal Engineer / Engineering Manager (Rail Engineering)
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
ITE qualifications or equivalent
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Full Fees (before GST): $480.00
GST payable for all funding-eligible applicants*: $10.08
GST payable for others: $33.60
|Applicants/Eligibility||SkillsFuture Funding||Subsidised Fee (after GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$432.00||$58.08|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$336.00||$154.08|
|Singapore Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders||$336.00||$154.08|
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders2||$432.00||$58.08|
|Others (Full fees payable)||$0.00||$513.60|
*As per SSG’s policy, the GST payable is calculated based on 7% of the baseline funding subsidy of 70%
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
2 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP’s list of similar funded courses, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed. You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is a new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.