9:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
Discovering Leadership Effectiveness is vital for managers and leaders who would like to focus on leadership and motivating their people.
This course explores the traits of great leaders and how the Insights Colour energies contribute to leadership in unique ways; highlighting the importance of both leading others and being led in a way that best suits and motivates an individual.
When the organisation generates effective leadership, it will enable and empower the leaders to propel the organisation forward through productivity as lesser time are spent dispelling miscommunication and misunderstandings.
Leveraging on Insights Discovery the beginning of self-discovery, Insights Discovery Leadership Effectiveness enables and improves leaders’ understanding of themselves and how their psychological preferences affect their performance as a leader and their ability to inspire and motivate others.
At the end of this course, learners will understand the following:
• Traits of great leaders
• The four colour energies in leadership
• Identify the four colour energies that bring to leadership
• The four manifestations of leadership
• Introduce the four manifestations and their relationship to the colour energies/Jungian preferences
• Explore the typical motivators of the colour energies and the eight Insights types
• Discuss motivators and blockers
• Adapt your leadership approach
• Work with the Discovery Personal Profile – Management chapter
• Work with the Discovery Personal Profile – Decision Making
Topics to be covered
Leading Self & Others
• Motivating the Color Energies
• Color Energies & Leadership
• Four Manifestations of Leadership
• Adapting & Connecting with the Eight Types
• Team Wheel
Managing Self & Others
• Year in Review
• Team Effectiveness Model
• Enhancing Communication
• Ideal Work Environment
• Value to the team
• Feedback using the D4 Model
Individual Development Plan
• Individual Development Plan
• Action Planning
Supervisors, Managers, Team Lead, Management / Senior Management / Leadership Team, C-Suites
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
1. Adults proficient in English.
2. Must have completed Insights Discovery Part I - the beginning of self-discovery
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Full Fees (before GST): $800.00
GST payable for all funding-eligible applicants*: $16.80
GST payable for others: $56.00
|Applicants/Eligibility||SkillsFuture Funding||Subsidised Fee (after GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$720.00||$96.80|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$560.00||$256.80|
|Singapore Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders||$560.00||$256.80|
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders2||$720.00||$96.80|
|Others (Full fees payable)||$0.00||$856.00|
*As per SSG’s policy, the GST payable is calculated based on 7% of the baseline funding subsidy of 70%
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
2 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP’s list of similar funded courses, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.