6 Dec 2019
Until 14 Nov 2019
9 am to 5 pm
Mode of Training:
Discovering Leadership Effectiveness is vital for managers and leaders who would like to focus on leadership and motivating their people.
This course explores the traits of great leaders and how the Insights Colour energies contribute to leadership in unique ways; highlighting the importance of both leading others and being led in a way that best suits and motivates an individual.
When the organisation generates effective leadership, it will enable and empower the leaders to propel the organisation forward through productivity as lesser time are spent dispelling miscommunication and misunderstandings.
Leveraging on Insights Discovery Part I – the beginning of self-discovery, Insights Discovery Part II – Leadership Effectiveness enables and improves leaders’ understanding of themselves and how their psychological preferences affect their performance as a leader and their ability to inspire and motivate others.
At the end of this course, learners will understand the following:
- Traits of great leaders
- The four colour energies in leadership
- Identify the four colour energies that bring to leadership
- The four manifestations of leadership
- Introduce the four manifestations and their relationship to the colour energies/Jungian preferences
- Explore the typical motivators of the colour energies and the eight Insights types
- Discuss motivators and blockers
- Adapt your leadership approach
- Work with the Discovery Personal Profile – Management chapter
- Work with the Discovery Personal Profile – Decision Making
|Topic ||No. of Hours |
|Leading Self & Others |
- Motivating the Color Energies
- Color Energies & Leadership
- Four Manifestations of Leadership
- Adapting & Connecting with the Eight Types
- Team Wheel
|Managing Self & Others |
- Year in Review
- Team Effectiveness Model
- Enhancing Communication
- Ideal Work Environment
- Value to the team
- Feedback using the D4 Model
|Individual Development Plan |
- Action Planning
|Total Hours ||7.0 |
Supervisors, Managers, Team Lead, Management / Senior Management / Leadership Team, C-Suites
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
1. Adults proficient in English.
2. Must have completed Insights Discovery Part I - the beginning of self-discovery
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above||3Aged 35 and above, and earn ≤ $2,000 per month|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
3 Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, click here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.