To be advised
To be advised
12 hours / 2 days
9am to 4pm
Mode of Training:
This workshop is designed to introduce Social Media Marketing Fundamentals to help small businesses create innovative social media marketing campaigns as well as to equip you with the essential skills to reach out to your target customers by:
• Introducing popular social media tools for your business like Facebook Page, Twitter and YouTube.
• Knowing the Social Media Marketing Framework
• Developing a Social Media Marketing Campaign
Introduction to Social Media
• Facebook Page
Introduction to Social Media Marketing Framework
• What is the SMMF?
• Deep understanding of your customer
• Creating the customer profile
Social Media Listening
Listening to Social Media Noise to gain insights for service and product innovation
• Identifying of Customer’s Needs
• Responding to Customer’s pain points
• Understanding how Influencers work
Content and Influencers
• Creating authentic and meaningful social media content
• Knowing and engaging Influencers for your business
Building and Engaging your Social Media Community
• Learning to build the fan and customer base in social media i.e. getting your target audience to like and follow you on social media
• Learning to engage your social media community
Putting your framework into Action!
Developing your Social Media Campaign
• Conceptualising a Social Media Marketing campaign
• Designing a sustaining Social Media Marketing Plan
Participants who wants to be equipped with the Basics of Social Media Marketing (NOT for advanced learners)
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• comfortable in the using of computer, smart phone and the internet
• Has a laptop and a smart phone which are to be used during the course
• Read and write comfortably in English
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above||3Aged 35 and above, and earn ≤ $2,000 per month|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
3 Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, click here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.