Diploma in Information Technology (DIT - S69)
Why choose DIT @SP?
Information Technology (IT) is the driving force behind many digital transformations we see and use today, including the Smart Nation vision.
In Singapore, there continues to be a strong demand for IT professionals in Software Development and User Experience (UX) design, and in Immersive Simulation Technologies such as Augmented and Virtual Reality.
The Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) course is positioned to focus on Software & Applications development with three specialist tracks:
- Software Development
- User Experience (UX)
- Immersive Simulation
- INDUSTRY NOW CURRICULUM (INC) Industry Project Learning Approach – Project INC pathway: If you thrive on learning-by-doing, you can opt for this alternative learning pathway in your second and third year of study. In lieu of attending traditional
module classes, you get to work as software developers at an industry-facing student agency known as Project INC on real client industry projects to gain credits./li>
- INDUSTRY CERTIFIED CURRICULUM (IC2): To help you deepen your knowledge in areas of your passion, we will help you gain certifications that are aligned to the industry. Throughout your first and second year of study, we will identify certifications
available upon completion of a module. These recognised certifications will allow you to get better career opportunities.
- AWESOME OPPORTUNITIES: We open doors for you to work with leading industry companies such as Microsoft, Accenture, GovTech, CrimsonLogic, KPMG, Singtel, FWD Insurance, DBS, UOB, Associates Consulting and Ubisoft Singapore through internship opportunities
and project collaborations.
- GET A HEAD START FOR LOCAL UNIVERSITIES: You can pursue an IT-related degree in both local and overseas universities with advanced standing.
- IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE TECHNOLOGY CENTRE (IXTC): Students immerse themselves in real-world learning by doing real customer projects with our industry partners in the focal areas of Solution Development and Immersive Media.
Immersive Experience Technology Centre (IXTC)
Partner with Industry Leaders
We work closely with industry leaders when designing our pedagogy, and in building learning facilities.
Learn about the latest with our partners from IHiS, Microsoft, Oracle, Singtel, Accenture, Ubisoft, KPMG, Govtech and Crimson Logic.
Outstanding Opportunities for Outstanding Students
Students with good academic results and active in CCAs,can look forward to be awarded a scholarships from:
Click on the image below to download the School Brochure:
(PDF, 8,219 KB)