10 Sept 2021
21 Jun 2021 to 27 Aug 2021
7 hours / 1 day
9.00am to 5.00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
As mentioned in the HR Industry Manpower Plan (HRIMP), Human Resource plays an important role in partnering business leaders in developing a future-ready workforce. This in turn will contribute to business competitiveness and Singapore’s economic transformation.
Globalisation and automation, combined with the rise of digital workplaces and mobile workforces, are changing the way businesses function and compete.
Human Resource is therefore, the key enabler in unlocking the full potential of our people and businesses.
The 1-day workshop allows participants to understand and appreciate the importance of Human Resource Management. They will be introduced to the key Human Resource functions and how each function impacts business successes.
They will understand the strategic role of a professional HR practitioner which will include the functional competencies that are required to support the HR practitioners to successfully deliver their role in enabling and powering organization successes.
The course will take the form of lectures, coupled with interactive group discussions using real-life case scenarios.
The following will be covered:
• Understand what Human Resource Management is
• Comprehend the strategic role Human Resource plays in powering business success
• Describe Key Human Resource Functions and how they impact Business Success through
- Manpower Planning
- Attracting and Acquiring the Right Talent for the Right Role at the Right Time
- Developing and Building Talent, for now and future
- Engage and Retain Talent in today’s economy
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.