Diploma in Biomedical Science (DBS - S98)
The Early Admissions Exercise or EAE is a yearly discretionary admissions exercise that allows SP to select and admit students based on their passion, interests and aptitude apart from academic grades. Learners of all ages are more engaged and tend
to do well while pursuing a course they are passionate about.
If you are an O-level/ITE student or a working adult interested in enrolling via EAE, read on to find out more information about the assessment and selection process for this course:
An aptitude test based on criteria listed below will be conducted.
- Science Knowledge
- Numerical ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Profession competencies (skills, knowledge and attributes of the profession)
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to an online or face-to-face interview. The interview will look at your ability to:
- Articulate knowledge of the course and industry
- Articulate career progression within the industry
- Demonstrate interest in a particular area beyond that of a lay person
- Desmonstrate what you have done/how far you have gone to pursue this interest
More Information on EAE Application
All You Need to Know About EAE