Exciting career opportunities await you when you graduate. Career options include:
- Assistant Biotechnologist
- Business Development executive
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Engineer
- Health, Safety, Environmental (HSE) Officer
- Laboratory Technologist
- Logistics and Supply Chain Specialist
- Maintenance Specialist / Technician
- Process Engineer / Technician / Technologist
- Production Technician
- Project Management Engineer
- Quality Assurance / Control Engineer
- Sales and Marketing Engineer
Each year, more than half of our graduates are successfully accepted into well-established local and overseas universities. Many of them are also offered module exemptions or direct entry into the second or third year of their university degree programmes.
Our graduates can also apply for either a 2.5-year degree programme in chemical engineering that is offered by Technical University of Munich (TUM), Germany and Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) or a 2-year degree programme in chemical engineering that is offered by Newcastle University (NU), United Kingdom and SIT.