DIPLOMA IN MECHATRONICS & ROBOTICS (S73)
SP launched Singapore’s first mechatronics diploma course in 1991 to meet the niche demand for cross disciplinary engineers needed in the precision engineering industry.
With the emergence of Industry 4.0 and in support of our nation’s drive towards advanced manufacturing, the course has since diversified into the fields of collaborative robotics (CoBots), autonomous mobile platforms(AMRs) and flexible automation
(FA), equipping our graduates with the relevant skill sets and competencies to meet the needs of the evolving manufacturing sector.
Training has also gone beyond the core areas of mechatronics engineering to include a plethora of essential knowledge in the Internet of Things (IoT) programming, analytics and design.
Come journey with us and be inspired by the world of mechatronics! You will have the opportunity to work with renowned industry partners during your internship or other projects and be equipped with future-ready interdisciplinary skill sets and a multidisciplinary
In DMRO, we turn your dreams and aspirations into reality.
- The DMRO Pedagogy: iNSPIRE minds ● iGNITE passion ● iNNOVATE solutions
- Be Future Ready: Interdisciplinary Skillsets + Multidisciplinary Mindset
- Real-world industry projects & internships: Acquire real and relevant work experience and work on engaging projects with our industry partners, organisations and institutes
- Dedicated Learning Space: A place where every DMRO cohort calls home!
- Diversity in further studies & career options: Multiple pathways to local and overseas universities leading to exciting career opportunities in various industries and sectors
*Applicants should not be suffering from severe vision deficiency, acute hearing impairment or uncontrolled epilepsy. Interested applicants with any of these conditions are advised to contact Singapore Polytechnic for more information.
MAE brings out the A in ME!