Various forms of financial support can be accessed by SP students.
There are schemes to help pay for tuition fees and also schemes to help you with daily living expenses.
The following is a summary of the available financial schemes to help defray your expenses as a student in Singapore Polytechnic. Please click on the table headings for more details.
- Mendaki Tertiary Tuition Fee Subsidy (TTFS)
- Post Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
- CPF Education Loan Scheme
- DBS-Tuition Fee Loan (TFL)
- Notebook Subsidy for PFP / Diploma 1st Year students
- IMDA NEU PC Plus Programme
- SP Needy Fund
For more assistance concerning the above, please contact our friendly staff via the following channels:
- Walk-in to One Stop Centre (OSC) at T16, level 1
- Call Us at 6775 1133
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org