DIPLOMA IN AEROSPACE ELECTRONICS (S90)
Intake for 2019: 120
Highly recognised Aerospace Electronics diploma course to develop future-ready engineers for growing Singapore as a Smart Aviation Hub.
to find out why
Aerospace Electronics are advancing and increasingly being used in modern aircraft such as the Airbus A350, Boeing 787 and fighter jets for flight management, control, instrumentation, communication, navigation and power generation. You will learn how these Electrical and Electronic systems work through theory and practical hands-on lessons.
The broad-based curriculum will equip you with the skills and knowledge to perform a wide spectrum of aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul activities in the aerospace industry as well as to prepare you for further studies with advanced standing in both local and overseas universities.
With the official industry support from ST Engineering Aerospace as our SAR147 B1 & B2 training partner, this course will provide you an advantage in the aerospace MRO industry as well as to further your studies in local and overseas universities.
For those who aspire to be an aircraft pilot and/or CAAS certified drone pilot, this course offers you various electives to pursue your passion and your pilot dream.
- State-of-the-art aircraft training facilities at AEROHUB with four aircraft (Hawker 125-700A, King Air B90, A4SU Super Skyhawk and Bell UH-1H Helicopter) and two full-size A320 cockpit flight simulators to provide authentic aircraft training experience.
- A curriculum that is aligned to the “Singapore Airworthiness Requirements Part 66” (SAR 66) specified by the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) to prepare you for a career as a Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
- Opportunity to pursue a Private Pilot License (PPL) at Singapore Youth Flying Club (SYFC).
- Electives in the areas such as Commercial Pilot Theory, Unmanned Aircraft Flying and Drone Technologies and Airport Terminal Operations & Management.
- An exciting 2-week overseas exchange programme (Learning Express) where you will use your skills and knowledge to improve lives in the real world.
- 22-week internship opportunities at reputable local aerospace companies such as Airbus, Rolls-Royce, SIAEC, ST Engineering Aerospace, Thales, CAAS and Changi Airport Group.
- Opportunities to join the premier Engineering Academy programme and take part in local and overseas UAV competitions such as the Singapore Amazing Flying Machine Competition (SAFMC).
- A curriculum that follows the CDIO (Conceive-Design-Implement-Operate) framework which is adopted in top universities such as MIT.
- A proven track record of DASE graduates admitted to local and overseas universities such as NUS, NTU, SUTD, SIT, SUSS, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (USA), Imperial College (UK) and University of New South Wales (Australia).