DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (S99)
Intake for 2020: 275
Range of Net 2020 JAE ELR2B2: (8
to 16 if intake is 125) ->Click
to find out why
Click here to find out more
Well established Electrical & Electronic Engineering diploma course with the longest history of producing solution-minded engineers who are versatile and able to work across industries.
The Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (DEEE) is an established engineering course with a history of more than 60 years. More than 20,000 students have passed through this course and many of them have successfully emerged as captains in
their respective fields.
The aim of the DEEE is to train engineers with a broad-based engineering education to support a wide range of electrical and electronic industries. In the first two years, students will build up their technical
knowledge, with ample hands-on practical sessions and projects to hone their problem solving and practical skills. In their final year, students will choose one of the 6 specialisations offered: Biomedical, Communication, Microelectronics, Power,
Rapid Transit Technology and Robotics & Control. Through the DEEE course, you will be prepared to be a competent and much sought-after engineer.
- A flexible curriculum with a choice of 6 specialisations in the 3rd year: Biomedical, Communication, Microelectronics, Power, Rapid Transit Technology and Robotics & Control.
- 22-week internship opportunities at reputable companies to deepen your skills and provide you with exposure to real world projects.
- Augmented learning environment in rail engineering with our latest integrated Rail System Simulator, a first among the polytechnics, and an edge in 5G wireless technology in the first-of-its-kind 5G Garage, in collaboration with Singtel and Ericsson.
- 22-week internship opportunities at reputable companies such as SP Group, SMRT, A*STAR, PSA, Siemens and ST Electronics.
- The option to be involved in industry projects, research, competition or other high profile projects in lieu of an internship.
- Opportunities to join the premier Engineering Academy programme and take part in local and overseas competitions.
- A curriculum that follows the CDIO (Conceive-Design-Implement-Operate) framework, which is used in top universities in the United States, Europe and Australia.
- Recognition by the Energy Market Authority (EMA) of Singapore for the application of an Electrical Technician License if you specialise in Power Engineering.
- Generous credit exemptions from local and overseas universities for Electrical and Electronic Engineering degree courses.
- Prestigious scholarships including the Energy Industry Scholarship, SGRail Scholarship and Singapore-Industry Scholarship
Download Course Brochure here