DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (S99)
The Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (DEEE) is Singapore’s most established engineering course with a history of more than 50 years. Today, more than 20,000 students have graduated from the course, which has been recognized by both local and foreign universities and industries.
With DEEE, you will gain engineering knowledge and skills related to a wide range of industries from power, biomedical, robotics and even transportation, providing you with endless possibilities for your career.
- Flexible curriculum with a choice of 6 specialisations track, giving you more opportunities in the job market
- If you choose to specialise in the Power, you can apply for the Electrical Technician License issued by the Energy Market Authority after two years of relevant experience. This gives you an edge in the job market
- If you specialise in Rapid Transit Technology, you may apply for Public Transport Industry Scholarship.
- 22-week enhanced internship programme at reputable companies to deepen your skills and provide you with exposure to real world projects.
- Further studies at local or overseas universities
- You can gain direct entry into the second year of the Electrical and Electronic Engineering course at NTU or gain about one year’s worth of exemptions at NUS.
- You may be granted advanced standing of up to two years when applying for related degree programmes at overseas universities in Australia, New Zealand and United Kingdom.