DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (S99, DEEE)
Intake for 2023: 205
Range of Net 2023 JAE ELR2B2: 5 to 17
Click here to find out more
Well established Electrical & Electronic Engineering diploma course with the longest history of producing solution-minded engineers who are versatile and able to work across industries.
The Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (DEEE) is an established engineering course with a history of more than 60 years. More than 20,000 students have passed through this course and many of them have successfully emerged as captains in
their respective fields.
The aim of the DEEE is to train engineers with a broad-based engineering education to support a wide range of electrical and electronic industries. In the first two years, students will build up their technical
knowledge, with ample hands-on practical sessions and projects to hone their problem solving and practical skills. In their final year, students will choose one of the 6 specialisations offered: Biomedical, Communication, Microelectronics, Power,
Rapid Transit Technology and Robotics & Control. Through the DEEE course, you will be prepared to be a competent and much sought-after engineer.
- A comprehensive curriculum with a choice from the six specialisations in the third year: Biomedical, Communication, Microelectronics, Power, Rapid Transit and Robotics & Control.
- Accelerated Pathway Programme: An opportunity to join the SP-NUS Accelerated Pathway Programme(SP-NUS APP) or SP-SUTD Accelerated Pathway Programme(SP-SUTD APP)
to get a head start in university life.
- An option to minor in 5G & Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT).
- An augmented learning environment in rail engineering with our latest integrated Rail System Simulator, a first among the polytechnics.
- An edge in learning 5G wireless technology, in the first-of-its-kind 5G Garage, set up in collaboration with Singtel and Ericsson.
- 6-week Overseas Immersion Programme to Japan.
- 22-week internship opportunities at reputable companies such as SP Group, SMRT,
A*STAR, PSA, Siemens, ST Electronics and CleanTech Solar.
- The option to be involved in industry projects, research, competition or other high profile projects in lieu of an internship.
- An opportunity to join the premier Engineering Academy programme and take part in local and
- A curriculum that follows the CDIO (Conceive-Design-Implement-Operate) framework, which is used in top universities in the United States, Europe and Australia.
- Recognition by the Energy Market Authority (EMA) of Singapore for the application of an Electrical Technician License if you specialise in Power Engineering.
- Further Studies: Generous credit exemptions from local and overseas universities for Electrical
and Electronic Engineering degree courses.
- Prestigious scholarships/sponsorships including DSO Diploma Scholarship, DSTA Polytechnic Digital Scholarship, DSTA Polytechnic Engineering Scholarship,
Energy-Industry Scholarship, Home Team Diploma Sponsorship, PUB Diploma Scholarship, SAF Polytechnic Sponsorship, SGRail Industry Scholarship, SP Engineering Scholarship, Singapore-Industry Scholarship and Singtel SHINE Cadet Programme.
If you are interested in Early Admission Exercise, click find out more
Click on the image below to download the School Brochure: