DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING (S53)
Singapore is striving to become a “Smart Nation” and many big, modern cities in this world are heading that direction too. Do you have the knowledge and skills needed (Internet of Things, Data Analytics, Networking & Cyber Security) and tap on these trends to achieve great success in your career?
Diploma in Computer Engineering (DCPE) is the course that you can gain knowledge and skillsets for these emerging trends to develop secured smart solutions with intelligent devices for innovative info-communication services
"Computer Engineering" is a discipline about the hardware and software aspects of computer science. Computers are at the heart of any modern, high tech systems. Devices and systems are becoming smarter because of computers.
With DCPE, you will be equipped with solid foundation in computer and electronic hardware design, software programming, networking, cyber security, and cloud computing. You will master the skill of integrating various computing technologies to design and implement smart systems and robotics. These skills & knowledge will empower you to take up the challenges of this digital age.
How is DCPE different from IT courses? Visit the Facebook Page of DCPE (www.facebook.com/dcpe.sp) for the answers!!!
- Offers specialisation options in Computer Applications, Cloud Systems, Cyber Security, Smart City Technologies (IoT & Data Analytics) and Network System Administration.
- Prepares you for Industry Certification such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHSCA), Oracle Java Developer Certification, which help to enhance your career prospects.
- Authentic learning using on-campus facilities such as Cloud Computer Centre, the only ONE of its kind in Singapore.
- A 12-week or 22-week enhanced internship programme at reputable companies to deepen your skills and provide you with exposure to real world projects.
- Prestigious SingTel Engineering Cadet Scholarship that cover tuition fees and allowance.
- Further studies at either local or overseas universities
- You can gain direct entry into the second year of the Electrical and Electronic Engineering course at NTU or gain about one year’s worth of exemptions at NUS.
- You may be granted advanced standing of up to two years when applying for related degree programmes at overseas universities