DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING WITH BUSINESS (S42)
Intake for 2022: 60
Range of Net 2022 JAE ELR2B2: 5 to 11
here to find out more
Most popular Engineering with Business diploma course in Singapore to nurture technopreneurs who can leverage technology to exploit business opportunities.
The Diploma in Engineering with Business (DEB) gives you the best of both worlds and will train you to be a business-minded engineer with an entrepreneurial mind-set. If you are interested in science, mathematics and technology, but do not want to pursue
a pure engineering course, this is the right choice for you.
In this course, you will acquire fundamental knowledge and skills in the fields of electrical, electronic and mechanical engineering, and also learn how to apply business marketing concepts into engineering products and services.
This course also prepares you well for your further studies with up to two years of modules exemptions at the universities.
DEB offers you a choice of 3 or 5 electives to pursue your passion that can lead to a certificate or minor respectively.
You can take advantage of the Technology to Business (T2B) Hub at EEE which is a collaborative space for start-ups where you can network with like-minded entrepreneurs and venture into businesses with mentorship provided by successful EEE alumni and industry
partners. With the support from SP Group and industry partners through EEE Technopreneur Mentorship Program, you can embark on your start-up journey and have a head start to become a Technopreneur.
EEE Technopreneur Mentorship Program with Alumni and Industry Mentors
- A curriculum with modules from three SP schools — School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, School of Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering and School of Business.
- Integration of engineering and business knowledge with a strong focus on technopreneurship.
- An opportunity to join the SP-NUS Collaboration or SP-SUTD Pathway Programme to get a head start in university life.
- (NEW) A choice of 3 or 5 electives to pursue your passion that can lead to a certificate or minor respectively.Minors in the following areas will be launched:
- Digitalisation (e.g. Minor in 5G & AIoT, Minor in Data & Artificial Intelligence)
- Sustainability (e.g. Minor in Green Energy)
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship (e.g. Minor in Entrepreneurship)
- Common Core modules in critical human and emerging digital skills that provide an integral learning experience with domain modules.
- A space in the EEE Technology to Business (T2B) Hub for students to learn from, and network alongside like-minded entrepreneurs and venture into start-ups.
- An enriching and exciting overseas technopreneurship immersion programme in Japan or China.
- An exciting two-week overseas exchange programme (Learning Express) where you will use your skills and knowledge to improve lives in the real world.
- Electives in the areas of
- Python Coding for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) Cloud Foundations
- Robotics Technologies
- 5G & Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT)
- 22-week overseas and local internship opportunities at reputable companies such as OCBC, Mapletree, ST Electronics, Panasonic,
SSMC and A*STAR.
- An opportunity to join the premier Engineering Academy programme and take part in local and overseas competitions.
- A curriculum that follows the CDIO (Conceive-Design-Implement- Operate) framework which is adopted in top universities such as MIT.
- A proven track record of DEB graduates admitted to local and overseas universities such as NUS, NTU, SUTD, SMU, SIT and University College London (UCL) with up to 2 years of advanced standing.
If you are interested in Early Admission Exercise, click find out more
Click on the image below to download the School Brochure: