DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING (S53)
Intake for 2019: 165
Range of Net 2019 JAE ELR2B2: (4 to 12 if intake is 150)
Click here to find out why
Comprehensive and highly sought-after Computing diploma course to develop engineers who can devise innovative solutions for a Smart Nation.
Singapore is striving to become a “Smart Nation” and many big, modern cities in this world are heading that direction too. Do you have the knowledge and skills needed (Internet of Things, Data Analytics, Networking & Cyber Security) and tap on these trends to achieve great success in your career?
"Computer Engineering" is a discipline about the hardware and software aspects of computer science. Computers are at the heart of any modern, high tech systems. Devices and systems are becoming smarter because of computers.
Diploma in Computer Engineering (DCPE) is the course that you can gain knowledge and skillsets for these emerging trends to develop secured smart solutions with intelligent devices for innovative info-communication service.DCPE is the most comprehensive diploma-level computing course in Singapore, offering varieties of specializations that no other courses can match. You are guaranteed to find the specialization that inspires and excites you.
With DCPE, you will be equipped with solid foundation in computer and electronic hardware design, software programming, networking, cyber security, and cloud computing. You will master the skill of integrating various computing technologies to design and implement smart systems and robotics. These skills & knowledge will empower you to take up the challenges of this digital age.
How is DCPE different from IT courses? Visit the Facebook Page of DCPE (www.facebook.com/dcpe.sp) for the answers!!!
- Offers specialisation options in Computer Applications, Cloud Systems, Cyber Security, and Smart City Technologies (IoT & Data Analytics).
- Prepares you for Industry Certification such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Oracle Java Developer Certification, which help to enhance your career prospects.
- Authentic learning using on-campus facilities such as Data Centre and Smart Connected Solutions Lab.
- Opportunities to join the premier Engineering Academy Programme.
- Prestigious SingTel Engineering Cadet Scholarship that cover tuition fees, monthly allowance and laptop allowance.
- CSIT Diploma Scholarship (CSIT=Centre for Strategic Infocomm Technologies) that is bond-free, covering all tuition and compulsory fees, annual allowance and laptop allowance.
- 22-week enhanced internship programme at reputable companies to deepen your skills and provide you with exposure to real world projects.
- 6-week Overseas Immersion Programme to Japan.
- Further studies at either local or overseas universities, eligible for degree programmes in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, etc.
- You can gain direct entry into the second year of the Electrical and Electronic Engineering course at NTU or gain about one year’s worth of exemptions at NUS.
- You may be granted advanced standing of up to two years when applying for related degree programmes at overseas universities