DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING WITH BUSINESS (S42)
Intake for 2019: 80
Most popular Engineering with Business diploma course in Singapore to nurture technopreneurs who can leverage technology to exploit business opportunities.
Click here to find out why
The Diploma in Engineering with Business gives you the best of both worlds and will train you to be a business-savvy engineer. In this course, you will not just acquire knowledge and skills in electrical and mechanical engineering principles but also learn how to apply business concepts to engineering products and businesses. If you are interested in science, maths and technology, but do not want to pursue a pure engineering course, this is the right choice for you.
- A curriculum jointly offers by three SP schools – School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, School of Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering and School of Business.
- Integration of engineering and business knowledge with a strong focus on technopreneurship.
- Starts-up collaborative space where industry partners and successful EEE alumni provide mentorship to our students in the Year 2 Tech to Business module.
- An enriching and exciting overseas immersion programme at the KOSEN, National Institute of Technology, Japan to learn how innovative technologies can be applied in businesses and also find out the entrepreneurship landscape and business culture in Japan.
- An exciting 2-week overseas exchange programme (Learning Express) where you will use your skills and knowledge to improve lives in the real world.
- Electives in the areas of Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Introduction to Entrepreneurship, Design & Fabrication, Python Coding for the Internet of Things, Business Analytics, AWS Cloud Foundations and Robotics Technologies.
- 22-week internship opportunities at reputable local or overseas companies such as OCBC, Mapletree, ST Electronics, Panasonic, SSMC and A*STAR.
- Opportunities to join the premier Engineering Academy programme and take part in local and overseas competitions.
- A curriculum that follows the CDIO (Conceive-Design- Implement-Operate) framework which is adopted in top universities such as MIT.
- A proven track record of DEB graduates admitted to local and overseas universities such as NUS, NTU, SUTD, SMU, SIT and University College London (UCL) with up to 2 years of advanced standing.